Sunday, August 23, 2009

School starts tomorrow and I'm not going...

It feels so weird to know that classes start tomorrow and I don't have to go. Haha. And I don't have a job yet, so I'm going to be sitting around at home doing nothing while Brian and Megan go to campus. I did have my second interview at Lutheran Services of Iowa last Wednesday, so I'm hoping I'll have a job soon. I'm getting really sick of sitting home doing nothing all day. I need something to do and I need money! Haha.

I suppose I could clean the apartment. We're still getting stuff unpacked after moving. I should be spending my days putting stuff away, but the first week we were here I busted my ass to get stuff cleaned up and organized for my birthday/graduation party and I haven't really been in the mood to do anything since. lol.

Nothing has really happened since the last time I wrote. We've done some planning for the wedding, and done a lot of nothing. Brian's been workin a lot and he had band camp this week, so he's pretty exhausted. We're gonna go view some venues next week some time (after I call the venues. haha).

Jamie and Ethan are on the rocks right now. Last week Ethan left the house and partied with his friends without even telling Jamie that he was leaving, and didn't come home for 2 days. Jamie told him they were over and started packing up her stuff and Aden's stuff, and then I guess Ethan wanted to talk so they talked things through and they're back together but giving each other time. Jamie stayed at mom's house for about a week. I just hope he can grow up.

Well, this post was full of a bunch of nothin. haha. Anyways, I'm done I suppose. Hopefully I'll have a job before the end of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment