Friday, May 14, 2010

Update on the wedding

So Cassie posted more of our pictures on her blog, and they're amazing!!! Go check them out.





I've gotten a few more things done on the wedding planning. Whoot! It's still a pretty long list, but any progress is good progress.





1. Get wedding license

2. Go shopping for a vail and shoes

3. Register at Target and Lowe's (for Brian)

4. Hire an organ player

5. Meet with pastor (2 more times!)

6. Book a limo

7. Get Jamie's dress (we were supposed to do this earlier this week, but she was unable to)

8. Get Aden's tux

9. Send out invites (got them ordered!!)

10. Purchase insurance for reception for alcohol

11. Book hotel room

12. Hound Brian to get the guys together to get tuxes (workin on this one)

13. Get gifts for bridesmaids and groomsmen

14. Flowers (still really have no idea what we're doing for this one)

15. Finish website

16. Figure out where I'm getting my hair done and decide on a hairstyle

17. Get bustle put on dress

18. Book rehearsal dinner

19. Appraise and insure ring

20. Meet w/ the DJ about music



That's it! We booked our caterer and I ordered stuff for our centerpieces. I ordered the invites, so now I'm just waiting on them to come and then I'll have to worry about getting addresses and such and sending them out.



So Brian's band played last weekend at a graduation party and they're playing again at a house party tonight. Neither of the gigs are paid, but at least they're getting their name out there! They've already got a pretty big fan base, which is awesome!

Brian's been gone for the last week at his grandparents' house helping them get some stuff done on the farm. He's coming back today for a few days. I think I'm handling him being gone pretty well this time. Last time he was even gone for a couple days, I was a big baby about it. I'm doing good this time though, because I haven't cried yet:P.....It's been a pretty boring lonely week at home. Megan has been here for some of the time, and we went out a couple nights for girls' nights, but she's also been stayin at Mike's a lot. AJ is moving out, so he hasn't been here this week either. I'm totally fine with him moving out, since he's been pretty ungrateful since he moved in and always starting the dumbest arguments. I'm just ready to have my storage room back already. Haha. Anyways, Brian comes back tonight and goes back on Wednesday. Booooo. I'm ready for him to be home for good :(

Well, I'm not coming up with anything else to talk about, so I'm gonna go chill and wait for Brian to get home. He doesn't even know I'm home right now....Bahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment