Friday, May 7, 2010

Engagement pics!


So Brian and I got our engagement pictures done yesterday! Cassie (my maid of honor) took them. We went out to Ledges and had a blast! Cassie posted a sneak peek of a few on her blog and so far they look awesome! Check them out at www.garnetphoto.blogspot.com!

On another subject, I decided to start keeping track of my weight and how I'm doing on my diet each week. A couple weeks ago I started at 178 (ridiculous I know!) and I had lost 10 lbs over a month and was at 168 for a while. Now I'm back up to about 172. About 3 days ago I started using a diet supplement called LipoFuze that i ordered online and heard great things about. I'm trying to be more active at work (standing more instead of sitting, playing games with the kids instead of just watching) and I'm trying to do my wii fit every day and I'm going to start biking to work, so hopefully the combination of all that will help me lose more weight!

As for the wedding planning, my list hasn't changed much...

My sister and I are going shopping on Tuesday for her dress and Aden's tux. It'll be fun! Tomorrow we're going to try our caterer's food and probably sign the contract. Cassie and I need to set another day to go shopping for shoes and a vail!

Anyways, I'm at work and should probably be working. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment