Friday, April 9, 2010

Bored at work again and thinking about my wedding...

So our wedding is less than 6 months away and I feel like I don't have enough done. We have our venue booked, photographer booked, dj booked, church booked, and cake lady booked. That's about it. Oh, and I have my dress. I sat down the other day and thought of a list of things that I DON'T have done yet, and here it is:



1. Meet with DJ about music

2. Get marriage license

3. Hire organ player

4. Meet with florist

5. Look into insurance for liquor

6. Get Jamie's dress

7. Get Aden's suit

8. Get a limo

9. Order invitations (will be done very soon!)

10. Send out invitations!

11. Hound Brian to get all of his groomsmen to try on tuxes

12. Meet with pastor

13. Centerpieces and decorations for reception

14. Hire a caterer!

15. Gifts for bridesmaids and groomsmen

16. Look into dyable shoes for me:)

17. Finish bridal website

18. Contact bustle lady

19. Get a vail

20. Engagement pictures

21. Appraise and insure ring

22. Finalize time of wedding with pastor

23. Register at Target and Lowe's

24. Book honeymoon

25. Decide on hairstyle

26. Book rehearsal dinner

27. Ask Cassie about bachelorette party and bridal shower:)

28. Lose 20 more lbs. Haha (I've already lost 10!)



In other words, Cassie, help me! Haha. We need to set up a wedding day very soon. There are probably things to be done that I haven't even thought of.

So I guess since I last wrote I've had an aunt pass away. My mom's oldest sister, Deb passed away. I took off time last week to go to her funeral and see all of my family. I hate funerals. They're so depressing.

My tummy kinda hurts right now....hmmmm......

I should be doing paperwork right now instead of writing in my blog....

Well, I can't seem to think of anything else to write about so I'm going to try to accomplish something on that list up there....maybe finish my wedding website. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment