Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I feel so accomplished!

Wow! Today Brian and I woke up around 1pm....ridiculous, I know! So I figured the rest of the day would stay that way. BUT, I went to class, came home, cleaned a little and got ready to go to the homeless shelter (just because I care so much! .....or because it was required of me for a class project), came home, and cleaned until like 9! Watched a little bit of tv and then did a bunch of homework (like 3 days worth) until now...and I'm finally getting tired, so I think I might go to bed soon. Brian's still awake too, sitting next to me on his own computer...being a lazy bum and playing a game online...haha (Jk baby I love you!). I don't know why, but I'm in a homework mood (I think I may be sick) and I feel like getting MORE homework done, but I think I've overachieved enough for tonight and I can allow myself to go to sleep....but not before I...



tell you about....



Our one year!!! Last night I got all girlied up and we went out to eat at Old Chicago. I had an apple martini. It was delicious :D.
Then we went to the movie with Jay and his gf Marie. We went to "Good luck Chuck". It was such an awesome movie! I loved it!

And in case you were wondering...no, Brian doesn't always look that goofy. Here's a picture of us when we'd only been together for like one month. Awww....

Anyways, I have to go! It's 2:15am and I have to get up at like 6:45! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment