Monday, September 24, 2007

My first post...

So this is my first post...at least on this site. I haven't blogged for like 2 years, so it'll be a good one! Brian and I are sitting in our disaster site of a living room, watching Jeff Dunham, who is hilarious! (In case you didn't know, Jeff Dunham is a ventriliquist.) I'm very much procrastinating on homework that I haven't even started on and is due tomorrow morning at 9 am. I've been reading a blog on typepad by a girl that I've never met and just happened to come across when googling something, and it's very interesting.

Anyways, today (as of midnight) is our one year anniversary! We're both really stoked because I've never had a relationship that's lasted longer than 3 months and his longest relationship was 2 years "off and on", so it wasn't worth anything anyways. Lol. We're going out to eat tonight (of course, after we sleep for about 7 hours, go to class, and work all day, around 7 probably) and maybe go to a movie. We'll probably be engaged by this time next year (I hope anyways) and married by this time 2 years from now! Anyways, I started this blog like 4 hours ago and got distracted halfway through by my homework (completely unimportant, I tell you) so I figured I'd just finish up so I can go upstairs and shower and go to bed!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment