Wednesday, September 26, 2007

On second thought...

I guess I'm not going to bed yet...thought I'd share some more pictures...



Ignore how goony-ish I look....but isn't he adorable?
(This one's from right after 10 months...or early august)

Now isn't my baby cute? (Sammi)


He sleeps in some of the weirdest positions...






And lounges in the most awkward places....
(yes...those are brian's legs...)
And us at six months!


This is from the day we started dating...(it's a little blurry)

And this is at about 2 months....were just so gosh darn cute! (hehe)


And I really wanted to post a picture or two of my family....but I can't seem to find any on my computer, so I suppose I'll have to scan some and post them later. Now I'm REALLY heading to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment